Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Personal Note From Rhonda Vincent

Hello readers.  what follows below the row of asterisks is a letter sent to me from Rhonda Vincent.  I have asked her if I could share it with you and she agreed.

********************************

It is with great pleasure that we embark upon a new phase of my career.
We sadly say goodbye to two of my very dear friends, Kenny Ingram & Darrell
Webb.  I love them and wish them the very best, and will help them in any
way I can.

Beginning today, November 24, 2008; Aaron McDaris and Ben Helson officially
join The Rage, respectively on banjo and guitar. Hunter Berry and Mickey Harris begin their 8th season as gentlemen of The Rage.

This group of incredible musicians has already started recording.  We will
be posting photos from the studio, and hosting LIVE Web Casts; along with
various contests and activities to involve everyone in the process of recording this new album, and to welcome the new members.

I hope that you will be as excited as I am about the new music, new members,
and new approach to our presentation.
This new approach will incorporate talents never before seen from this group; including Mickey on dobro, and Hunter singing solo. 

As you've seen in years past, we never know what Hunter might do; and that is something that hasn't changed.  With this new group of musicians, we will also record, for the first time in the history of Rhonda Vincent & The Rage; with only the musicians of The Rage. There will be no guest appearances or additional musicians of any
kind.

The new project has captured the comradery and magical blend, displayed by
this particular group of men.  Their wide array of talents will be featured, and co-displayed on record and live!

I ask you to join me in supporting Kenny & Darrell in their future endeavors; and welcoming Aaron and Ben to the Rager Family.

Thank you for your support of the music, and allowing me the honor of living
my dream: performing bluegrass music.
Next to the Word of God, Music deserves the Highest Praise.  
God Bless You!!     Rhonda Vincent

No comments: